Sunday, September 2, 2012

The secret of flawless face!

No more soft focus to achieve the flawless look! I'm going to share this secret remedy to people with pok acne face,oily skin and blackheads whiteheads prone face.

So read carefully~!

My complexion belongs to the oily to combination type. Probably getting a little dry at some areas as I aged... I thought its the end of having rough skin and nose after discovering the self heating pore pack from Etude House along with the strongest black pore pack ever from Watsons.

BUT! But but but! 

I've made a bigger discovery on how to achieve flawless skin while I was surfing randomly online. 
And that is....using the Johnsons and Johnsons baby pure cornstarch powder!



Using cornstarch powder on face is actually some old traditional granny skincare method in the past. I almost thought it was a myth until I use it on myself. Its damn easy to use and in 3 days to 1 week, you can see the difference on your face. It helps to dry up pimples and scars, prevent future pimples from forming, makes your skin whiter and in fact, smaller pores.

Along with cornstarch powder, here's another product highly recommended by me. It's call B-liv off with those heads. It helps to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads, really really effective and easy to use too! I use these 2 products together and now I can almost dump my concealors and I save so much time in putting on make up every morning.



Steps to getting flawless face:

1. Wash and tone your face as usual
2. Apply B-liv to areas prone to blackheads and whiteheads (like nose and cheeks)
3. Apply your whatever other skincare products 
(tip: The correct sequence should be toner, pimple treatment essence. serum, eyecream, moisturizer, night mask)
4. Finally seal your whole skin with moisturizer and night mask
5. Wait for skin to dry
6. Apply cornstarch powder all over your face avoiding your eyes

Continue this for 1 week and you will see the difference!


Where to buy:

You can only get the Johnsons and Johnsons Pure cornstarch powder from Nishino Pharmacy. (If you want to use normal cornstarch, you can try that tool Haha)
As for B-liv, its available in SASA.

You will thank me for this tip. 

Seriously.

No comments: