Monday, July 25, 2011

The perfect base make up

Besides BB cream, I rarely use foundation because they are too heavy for me in this kind of bloody sunny humid weather! And recently I saw some reviews on the Anna Sui moisture rich fluid foundation and wanted to give it a try. And it turns our perfectly good!!


Here's the product that I use for my base make up:

1. Estee Lauder repair lotion
2. ZA True White Instant Brightener (as base and sunblock)
3. Melliesh Mineral Powder
4. Chanel compact translucent powder for finishing

I wanted to give a review on the ZA true white instant brightener! Its the best thing ever........ with PA+++ for sunblock and its non oily and conceal the pores so well. I would give it a 9/10. LOVE! And its so affordable......everybody should try it.


Next up, my Anna Sui foundation.



Very light and blendable and it smells very nice. Although the coverage is not high but it covers the pores very well giving you a flawless shine. Apply this on your face after the base, you may dab a little under the eyes for light concealing.



And...... recently I got this limited edition Melliesh Mineral Powder from ALT! So excited they actually have it in Singapore. I think other than Candydoll, Mellish is another of my favourite brand. The make up stays all day and its not cakey at all!! Best thing is, this powder comes with a brush made of goat hair. Super worth  it!

After the foundation, just pour a little of the powder on the cap and brush it all over the face.




Then finally, use a big brush or powder puff and dab the compact loose powder all over your face and thats it! You get nice flawless skin that last whole day without being cakey.


I love this combi and you should try it.



 

No comments: