Sunday, August 1, 2010

I lost it....


This morning when I woke up, the sky was grey and the air was chilly. I looked out of the window and it was drizzling. What a bad day to wake up early on a sunday morning for class.

While I was walking out of the carpark, I looked at the giant fallen branches and the uncommon amount of fallen leaves. I avoided the killer puddles of water so that I will not dirty my shoe. And took extra care not to trip over the big branches.

When I was about to put out my hands and flag for a cab I noticed there were 2 women before me. I waited impatiently while I tap tap tap my feet, constantly checking the time on my bling bling watch. No cabs in sight yet. It is such an unusual day. I looked at the tree above me and wondered if any branches will just fall and kill me. The wind continued to mess my hair and the light drizzling continued to stained my face.

At last it was my turn to get into the cab. I guess the best thing that happened in this morning was the taxi driver pressing the 'auto' door button for me. Just as we were leaving, I saw a giant fallen tree infront that broke the lamp post into half. And during this time, the driver has to drive into a kerb. Suddenly, I realised that everything is a sign....

The gloomy weather, the fallen branches, the killer puddles, the kerb, no chirping birds, no endless cabs, the dead silence of the street. Its a SIGN! Its like 666!!

It's a sign that I will lose my ring...

As I was sitting inside the cab, I looked at my ring and wondered if my wedding ring will look the same...

As I was dreaming in class, I took out my ring and wear it back again thinking how sad it is if I were to lose it one day...

As I was drinking my ocha, I turned the ring around my finger to see how it blinged under the lights...

I took out my ring while I was washing my hand and always reminded myself to wear it back.

But not today... I was distracted.


When I went back to look for it again but my heart sank like how titanic did as I stared at the empty sink.

We parted forever. It's not even like long distance love where you get to see each other once in a blue moon. We are losing eachother, like eternally...

I wonder who took it. I guess it's probably stuck onto someone else's finger now.(If it fits her bloody finger). I am screaming inside me. If only there is a 2nd chance...

And that ring, it is my one and only.

Now my ring has found a new home. All I could do was to mourn over it's departure. All the best in your new found friend. I hope her finger flatters you like how mine did.

In the meantime, let me try to forget u. *sob*

No comments: